Monday, October 26, 2009

Burning Life: Will I ever run out of screenshots?

Now Burning Life is officially over, in terms of its events, but I heard that the sims will remain there for another week, so if the creators leave their builds up, there may still be time to find some of this crazy coolness I've been blogging.

This one was entitled "Friends Are Everywhere" by Yoa Ogee.

"You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world"
~ The Beatles
Beyond the Revolution exhibit, you can see the sphere of this exhibit, the Big Bang.

I really liked this poem in flames.
A little steam...
I think this next exhibit was referring to that RL place...
The Tokyo Stage; as you can see by the tiny avatars in there, it was IMMENSE.

Astonishingly, when I consulted the big world map, I found that all I'd seen was just in the southernmost sims of Burning Life!

So, we set off to the northern wilderness of Burning Life to see what there was to see. I'm sure we only saw a tiny corner of the northern part; maybe I will have time to explore Burning Life a bit more before it all goes up in smoke.


Feeling a bit small here.

Lightning Slime Ranch? Seriously?

Another giant robot!

This just looked so amazing; the picture doesn't capture the motion, but it's still pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment