Sunday, January 17, 2010

Das Schloss der Koenigin

SLURL

Das Schloss der Koenigin is a castle in a medieval German roleplay sim, which also appears to be Elven. However, visitors to the castle are welcome.

I think there may be horses available for riding here, as I saw a hay feeder and a horse was tied up in the courtyard. A peacock was also wandering around the courtyard, screeching at all who came by.

This picture doesn't show it, but the castle really has a moat!


In this pic you can see the little town below the castle.

Peeking into these windows, I can see that there are parts of the castle we didn't explore yet. Hmmm.
The entrance to the main hall as seen from the courtyard. Cool gargoyles!

No one was in the chapel, so I enjoyed a moment of silence.
Goldilocks... er, I mean, Malia... was very tired by this time, so she went to the bedroom. She lay down in the first bed, but it was too hard. Then she lay in the second bed, but it was too soft. Then she lay down in the third bed and it was just right.
The meeting table in the foreground, and out on the balcony is a chess set, which I shall add to the list of things to check out next time I visit.
Inside the main entrance, I suppose it would be the "foyer". You can see the doorway leading to the audience chamber or great hall.
Inside the great hall. The room is so huge you can barely see the lions at the other end of the room. Don't pet them, they are mean. I tried.
A peek into what must be a working chamber for the seneschal or chamberlain.
Oops, that's all the pictures I took today. You'll have to explore the rest for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment