Monday, June 15, 2009

Golgothica

SLURL

This is a beautiful sim with a vampire roleplay theme. Fortunately (or unfortunately?) I was not bitten while exploring there.

Because it is a dedicated RP sim, visitors must wear a guest pass in order to get access to the sim; information and guest passes are obtained by clicking on the skulls right at the point where you teleport into the sim.

If you don't have anything gothic enough to wear, you can pick something up in the adjoining shop.

When I started walking, it could have been any little agrarian town... some wooden houses, banners and pavilions indicating a market or festival had just ended.



In the huts you could sign up to do exciting and fun chores like scrubbing the floor. Whee! I just can't get enough of this at home.
Walking further I found a small farmstead.
A harvested field, complete with scarecrow (and a crow that obviously wasn't).
On the hill stood a picturesque (and very nicely built) windmill. I didn't look inside it to see if I could do more wonderful chores like grinding wheat and lugging sacks around.

I didn't know vampires liked milk, but there was a stable with a couple of cows (yay, more chores). This would have been more productive if I had had a milk bucket.
Er, and there was an anatomically correct bull.
Wandering into the woods behind the farm, I found some gypsy wagons. No one was around so I peeked inside.
Just beyond the gypsy wagons was this summoning circle.
There was also a standing stone circle, but since someone had kindled a fire there I didn't stay to see if I was the sacrifice.
And here's where things get a little creepier... skeletal trees and deserted looking gothic architecture.
Possibly the remains of the last tourist who visited... moving right along... hurry up...
The temple of the blue flame was beautiful, but that hooded statue inside was downright hair raising. I hotfooted it out of there...
Only to run into THIS cheery fellow instead.
And on that note, I decided to call it a day. It would have been truly hair-raising to visit Golgothica at midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment