Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Raglan Shire

SLURL

This entry is waaaayyyy overdue; these are some pics from my earliest visits to Raglan Shire. To be honest, most of the time when I visit there I am too busy having silly fun to take screenshots!

When we first arrived, we were greeted by friendly tinies, who were very generous in sharing their toys.

There is a welcome center where you can get free tiny avatars to get started, along with other goodies. I highly recommend this, as exploring Raglan just isn't the same if you are "big".

First we took the shire tour, on a paper airplane! Wheeee!

This was the mill, there was a pie recipe in there... yum.

Raglan has a tree city, a marina, and my absolute favorite, a space station! The flying scooters were free there.
In the space station garden.


Being assimilated.
Take us in, Mr. Sulu!

Edited to add some more recent Raglan Shire pics with my new Fizzlepop Dragon avatar by Noramyr Gullwing.

No comments:

Post a Comment