Sunday, October 14, 2007

Here Be Dragons

Thanks to this wonderful tip on Natalia Zelmanov's Second Life Diary, I went to visit the fantasy sim called Avaria. Part of it is in the sky and part is on the ground, and there is at least one maze. I saw some amazing avatars there - dragons, demons, werewolves, dinosaurs, and some things I couldn't identify at all.

Oberon and I each bought an egg from the nest (ignore all of the displays and just get an egg), and were given a notecard with clues as to how to hatch the egg. We explored en route, and each of us hatched a lovely drakelet! They are sooooo cute, and they can talk and breathe fire.

We left Avaria and were playing with our new pets, but it wasn't long before others wanted them too, so we went back for another trip with Clay and Horatio. Now I have TWO baby dragons, Tigger and Rocky.

In the above picture you can see Tigger showing off, and in the background are a couple of people carrying drakelet eggs in baskets.

Maybe I will go back and get a dragon avatar too, so my little drakelets will feel the love...

No comments:

Post a Comment